- Create highly-efficient, realistic next-gen characters.
- Help design, construct, document, and enforce pipeline procedures to deliver competitive, cutting edge assets.
- Work with our Character Tech Art and Game Design teams to integrate content into our proprietary engine.
- Work with our Concept Team to ensure our character designs feel believable and fit into the world we are creating.
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established by the Art Director is achieved.
- Experience making cloth in Marvelous designer to create realistic cloth.
- Experience making detailed characters in Zbrush.
- Experience with industry standard 3-D packages (3D Studio Max and Maya), Photoshop, and Substance Painter.
- Be comfortable working with scan data.
- Solid hard surface modeling skills (both high res and low res models).
- Experience making efficient low res models, UV maps and textures within the provided budget and without sacrificing the quality.
- Solid understanding of materials and being able to texture different types of assets such as skin, cloth, metal, etc.
- Strong human sculpting skills with an ability to create highly realistic facial likeness.
- Strong understanding of human and animal anatomy and costume design.
- Strong understanding of silhouette and its impact on perception of content.
- Strong understanding of current physically based rendering technology and understanding of real-time pipelines.
- Ability to deliver quality work within deadlines and adapt rapidly to changing technology.
- Must be able to work well within a team, collaborate productively, accept direction and embrace change.
- Passion for making and playing great games with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- A portfolio/website demonstrating your art skills, design sensibilities, and attention to detail.
- Blend shape
- Traditional art
- 3D Coat
This is full-time onsite role in Bellevue, WA. Please apply with your portfolio. Qualifying candidates should expect to take an art test.