We’re looking for a Junior Technical Designer to assist in the production of Layout and Design content for an unannounced project.
You will play a pivotal role in the Layout Team transforming prototype assets and final production work into playable functional products for our Game.
We’re looking for someone with an eye for detail, a logical mind to help turn redundant work into automation, a methodical nature capable of working consistently on the smallest assets to our largest environment, and a creative mind to work as an intermediary between art and design.
- Working with the Design and Environment team, reviewing and enforcing the Product’s spatial metrics as it relates to art assets.
- Working with the Layout Team to create all pathing and player-necessary rigging for the product.
- Working with the Narrative and Missions team to prototype new gameplay assets for production.
- Self-Manage to create and track schedules for Layout rigging needs.
- Extensive 4+ years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
- Art, Architecture or Computer Science background, or a Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work across disciplines.
- Passionate about making great games.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. All work will take place at our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
- Experience Modeling and Texturing game environments/assets.
- Proficiency in art asset pipelines.
- A primary interest in Level Layout and Design.
- Previous experience with Production Management or Scheduling.
- Previous QA experience (Strongly preferred).
This is a Full-time contract position in Bellevue, WA. Relocation support is not available.