The Facilities Coordinator will be our go-to person for repair and maintenance. They will also devote constant attention to keeping up appearances and cleanliness of the studio as well as stocking all grocery and supply items. This person will know the office inside out, and be able to offer assistance with any facilities or office needs.
- Ensure kitchen is fully stocked at all times.
- Maintains equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties (soda fountain, espresso machine, plant services etc.).
- Maintaining the video game and industry reference library.
- Organizing small team member birthday recognition.
- Catering coordination during milestones events (breakfast or dinner).
- Routing phone calls and faxes.
- Maintains building services by identifying temperature changes or janitorial service needed and monitoring execution with the building management.
- Running business errands as needed.
- Setting up the welcome package/office supplies/clean work environment for new hires.
- Assisting IT with desk set up for new hires, including small assembly projects (desks, chairs, lamps etc.).
- Maintains facilities by planning space allocations for new team members, and facilitating team moves accordingly.
- Acting as a Floor Warden for building management safety protocols.
- Accepting ownership for new projects or administrative tasks as assigned.
- 1+ years’ work experience required; start-up and/or tech environment experience a plus.
- Basic computer proficiency and ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
This is a full-time, onsite contract position.