Our Senior Office Manager will be responsible for office-wide facilities and operations related project management. This person will take ownership of the functionality of the office, as well as strategically managing various assignments as they arise. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt quickly, and make decisions independently.
- Vendor management, including but not limited to vendor sourcing, contract negotiating, billing and invoice management.
- Event planning for moral functions, including the company picnic, holiday party and other various industry events.
- Intellectual property security by ensuring all studio visitors have signed an NDA.
- Budget and inventory management, including kitchen stock, office supplies and promotional “swag” materials.
- Supporting HR and Recruiting efforts as needed.
- Expense report management.
- Facilitating logistics for team meetings, including coordinating catering efforts, and allocating appropriate space.
- Companywide shared calendar management, including scheduled time off, all hands meeting and other events as they arise.
- Knowledgebase expert for the internal wiki, including maintaining employee, vendor, software licensing, and studio information
- Managing various employee perk programs, including bus card, onsite gym and onsite parking programs
- Acting as a Floor Warden in compliance with building management safety protocol.
- Receiving incoming mail and distributing it accordingly internally.
- Preparing outgoing shipments, including fan mail and promotional materials.
- 5+ years’ work experience required in a start-up and/or tech environment
- Leadership skills, the ability to delegate tasks
- Decisive, able to make decisions independently and effectively
- Strong time management and organization
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience Tracking Budget Expenses