The Office Manager is the friendly face of our studio. That person you see when you get off the elevator, and instantaneously brightens your day. This person is also responsible for maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the office, as well as stocking all grocery and supply items.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Maintaining all common spaces, including the kitchen/break room, lobby and conference rooms
- Task contract employee to provide assistance with larger studio project
- Ensure kitchen is always fully stocked at all times
- Ensure office equipment is in working order (Coke Freestyle, Espresso machine, etc.)
- Maintaining the video game/DVD/literature library
- Celebrating the birth of each employee by making the rest of us consume their favorite treat.
- Setting up conference rooms for meetings, acquiring lunch as needed, and managing conference room calendars
- Ordering tasty and plentiful dinners for folks working late around milestones
- Ordering office supplies
- Routing mail, UPS, and FedEx internally
- Routing phone calls and faxes
- Managing and replying to fan mail or customer inquiries
- Managing requests for temperature changes or janitorial service with the building
- General administrative duties, such as filing and organizing
- Running business errands for team members
- Setting up the welcome package/office supplies/clean work environment for new hires.
- Maintaining studio wiki with the latest employee, vendor, software licensing, and studio information
- Maintaining the company Google calendar
- Making sure that all visitors have signed off on the NDA
- Managing the petty cash box.
- Managing various studio email accounts, including general information, purchasing requests, and recruiting
- Company purchasing card expense management
- Assistance in recruiting efforts and candidate interviews
- Managing various benefit programs, including the free Sony music program, ORCA card and onsite parking programs
- Acting as a Floor Warden and attending various safety meetings
- Captain monthly office morale functions, including holiday décor
- Planning fun industry events: i.e. Football tournaments, Ping Pong, and Pictionary
- Representing Sucker Punch at intern career site visits to local universities
- Handling swag and marketing goods for the studio from procuring vendors to organizing logistics to get items to employees.
• 1+ years work experience required; start-up and/or tech environment experience a plus
• Basic computer proficiency and ability to pick up new tools quickly
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to work independently with little direction
• Strong organization and communication skills - this position interacts with everyone at the studio
• Awesome, upbeat attitude
This is a part-time, contract position with competitive pay in downtown Bellevue.