Foliage Artist (Contract)
Sucker Punch is looking for a talented, self-driven Foliage Artist to inspire and create vibrant vegetation, and create stunning and immersive environments. If you’re passionate about nature and love to constantly learn and contribute to raising the bar of digital worlds with a tight knit team, Sucker Punch is waiting for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Create foliage models, textures, and materials
• Learn our production pipeline, methods, and how to implement models into the run-time engine
• Models must work within the performance and memory constraints of the game engine and hardware
• Adhering to production schedules to meet down-stream production needs
• Ability to adapt and assume new responsibilities should the need arise
• Follow established art direction and style through use of concepts and critiques.
• Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as an Environment Artist
• Solid skills in foliage asset and texture creation
• Understanding of Maya
• Understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models
• A strong artistic sense of shape, proportion, and color
• Ability to work well within a team
• Sense of collaboration and self-discipline
• Great at receiving and providing feedback
Desired Skills and Pluses
• Experience and skills using ZBrush or other sculpting software
• Experience with SpeedTree
• Experience with Substance Tools and Photoshop
• Knowledge of real-time rendering tech.
- Understanding in creating PBR materials and rendering.
Position is currently open to those eligible to work in the States or Canada.
This position is available for on-site, hybrid or fully remote.
This is a contract role. As well as open to remote, with varying pay ranges based on geographic location. For example, if you are based out of Seattle, the estimated base annual pay range for this role is: $79,700-$119,500
Please review benefit information here: https://www.dzconnex.com/summary-of-benefits
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/