Are you a quick learning, self-starter looking for a fun challenge and a great team to collaborate with? Sucker Punch is searching for a Sound Implementer to assist our team in implementing audio in game. Candidates should have a strong foundational understanding of game engines and various methodologies for adding sounds to games.
If you have the qualifications and the drive, please apply and let us know a little about yourself and a description of your favorite sound you’ve ever heard and why it resonates with you.
• Integration of game content using internal scripting language and tools
• Adjust content based on review and feedback from team
• Close collaboration with the rest of the audio team
• Interface with teams cross-studio to ensure features and content are addressed
• Minimum 1+ years experience in video game sound
• Professional understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
• Understanding of basic scripting/programming terminology
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Adult responsibility skills
• Animation tagging experience in a game engine
• Maya experience
• Passable sense of humor
This is a contract position.
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/