Sucker Punch is looking for an experienced QA supervisor to lead our onsite quality assurance department. You will be responsible for hiring and managing a small team, creating test procedures, automating process, and helping us navigate the arduous road leading to a great game.
Sucker Punch is focused on maintaining a collaborative and healthy work environment, and QA is an integral part of our team. You are not going to be locked away in a big room, isolated from the “the development team”. If you have something to say about the game, you are going to walk across the office and say it. You are not going to have to fit your feedback into the comments field of a bug report.
- Coordinate staffing process for the QA team, then manage the team you’ve put together
- Define test procedures, coordinate development of test plans, and manage the test process
- Keep a critical eye for game quality, advocating for the player’s interests
- Help us ship a fun, robust, and highly polished game
- Five years of QA experience in the games industry
- Previous experience on a AAA title
- Experience writing and maintaining test plans
- Experience designing and deploying automated tests
- A strong drive to improve on the "traditional" QA model: "Work smarter, not harder."
This is an onsite contract position, and the pay range is listed below.
- Experience managing a small team
- Proficient in a scripting language like Python or Lua
- Familiarity with the approval process for PlayStation titles
$25.34 - 41.83/hr.
Please review benefit information here: https://www.dzconnex.com/summary-of-benefits
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/