ART – SENIOR UX DESIGNER (FULLTIME REMOTE)
Sucker Punch is currently looking for a passionate UX Designer for our upcoming project. You must be capable of adapting your style to our project needs while creating and designing features.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to create UI that is highly functional, easy to use, and beautiful to look at.
- Collaborate with Designers and Artists to create creative yet simple solutions to complex design needs such as functionality, visual language, and features of a user interface.
- Create motion-mockups and visual prototypes of features for the game.
- Establish game UX philosophies and present strong examples to design and art team members.
- Mock up and create prototypes for features according to UI specifications.
- Illustrate icons and work with Artists to maintain a cohesive style between Art and UI.
- Communicate with Engineering to execute final implementation of designs.
- Create marketing assets such as app icons and game logos.
- Create a style guide to ensure consistent UI, while rapidly learning new tools and techniques.
- Create polished UI assets.
- 8+ years of game industry experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Flash, After effects, Illustrator.
- Passion and understanding of game interfaces and be able to reference UI/UX in other games or film.
- Ability to create icons and UI backgrounds that match art style and game aesthetic.
- Experience with UX design and creating wireframes.
- Ability to create creative yet simple solutions to complex design needs.
Please submit a portfolio illustrating your experience in creating UI art for games.
- Have a strong portfolio featuring graphic design or motion graphics work.
- Experience creating UI and UX for AAA games.
- Experience creating UI animations and transitions.
- Experience managing a team.
We are currently seeking candidates eligible to work in the US. This position is available as full time remote, on site or hybrid.