ART OUTSOURCE MANAGER
Sucker Punch is looking for a highly motivated Art Outsource Manager to join our dev team in Seattle, Washington. Our ideal candidate has strong visual and communication skills and a solid understanding of the art creation process from an aesthetic, pipeline, and technical standpoint. The Art Outsource Manager will be the link between the development team and our external partners, implement and manage the art outsource infrastructure and practices and lead on creating an art outsource strategy that ensures continuity of vision and quality across all character, environment, animation and cinematic art assets with external vendors.
- Collaborating with the art leads to understand and communicate the visual goals of the project externally and maintain consistency of this vision with outside vendors and teams
- Collaborate with the production team and art leads in the creation and overall management of external art schedules and resource plans
- Tracking and providing specific visual feedback on all assets throughout the stages of production to completion
- Create and implement the art production pipeline between internal and external productions and enforcing the process throughout the project cycle
- Evaluate external parties for viability and quality, making recommendations on choice of external vendor and owning the relationship with the vendors
- Portfolio or reel demonstrating the basic capability to make solid art choices
- At least 3+ years prior game industry experience in an art outsource manager, art director or lead artist role
- Understands game production design process and methodology and has been through numerous cycles in a leadership capacity
- Effective communication with peers, art staff, and senior management
- Previous experience with outsourcing, managing external vendors or teams, and directing others through written communication
- Experience doing finishing work on models and textures and implementing approved assets into the game engine
This position is available for on-site, hybrid or fully remote.
We are currently seeking US residents.
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/