Sucker Punch Productions is looking for artistic talent to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaboratively within the team.
Requirements and Skills
- Create clean, deformable and efficient retopology, and extract maps from high-res versions
- Must be able to work well within a team, accept direction, and embrace change. Ability to collaborate productively with others.
- Understanding of next-gen character development processes, limitations and dependencies.
- Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
- Task driven, self-motivated, proactive.
- Works well under deadline.
- Create props and texture variations of existing assets.
- Help in the creation of necessary documentation of processes.
- Focus on implementation of character assets and possible feedback from external partners.
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding in sculpting, 3D modeling, texturing, and topology.
- Proficient in Maya and Zbrush.
- Highly proficient in Substance Painter.
- Understanding of PBR and ability to create realistic materials.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate feedback and documentation.
- Experience in shader construction a plus.
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/
- Experience with pattern making in Marvelous Designer.
- Substance Designer or Mari experience.
- Understanding of the history of costume design.