Sucker Punch seeks a top-notch Technical Sound Designer!
Are you a technical sound designer with a love of integration? Do you dream of systems design and workflow improvements? Does your passion for scripting languages confuse your pet and/or significant other? Are you a stickler for file naming conventions? Do you sleep with a katana under your pillow? Are you a quick learning, self-starter looking for a fun challenge and a great team to collaborate with? Did the preposition ending that last question upset you?
Sucker Punch is searching for a Technical Sound Designer with outstanding technical and scripting skills and (ideally) some sound design know-how to join our audio team. If you have the qualifications and the drive, please send us a note including a little about yourself, a current resume, and a description of your favorite system you’ve ever built and why it resonates with you.
- Work with audio team to develop and iterate on audio systems
- Assist sound designers with technical implementation efforts
- Integration of content and systems using internal scripting language and tools
- Help improve internal tools, process and communication.
- Interface with teams cross-studio to ensure features and content are addressed
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Python, Lua, etc.)
- Minimum 3+ years experience in technical sound design
- Professional understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Superlative responsibility, communication, and organization skills
- Adult responsibility skills
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/
- Familiarity with C++
- Passable sense of humor
- ProTools or Reaper experience