Sucker Punch seeks a supersonic Sound Designer!
Are you a creative sound designer with a penchant to think outside any and all boxes when cultivating new sounds? Do you enjoy getting your fingernails dirty in audio tools or even scripting languages? Are you a self-motivated individual who takes initiative, communicates well, and loves what you do? Do you want to join a great team making great games AND have fun doing it?
Sucker Punch is on the lookout for a top notch Sound Designer with outstanding design chops and (ideally) some technical know-how. If you have the qualifications and the drive, please send us a note including a little about yourself, a current resume, and a description of your favorite sound you’ve ever designed.
- Design and implement original sound effects within a production schedule timeline
- Field and studio recording for aforementioned sound effects and our in-house sfx library
- Respond to direction from the Audio Director on audio aesthetics and sound design feedback
- Interface with teams cross-studio to ensure features and content are addressed
- Help improve internal tools, process and communication.
- 2+ years experience in video game sound design
- Professional understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Adult responsibility skills
- A desire to learn new tools and improve your skills
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/
- Experience with audio middleware (Wwise/FMOD/Unreal/etc.)
- Scripting experience
- Passable sense of humor
- Reaper proficiency