Sucker Punch is looking for a Producer with a passion for video games. The Producer will work with the production team and team leads across all areas of the project to manage the development process, including team scheduling and milestone planning, identifying dependencies and possible workflow blockages, facilitating communication across disciplines and identifying and managing high risk areas of production.
- Collaborate with the art, design, programming leads and project management to coordinate, schedule, track, and manage the project’s production requirements to ensure that project tasks are completed on time
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase production efficiency and quality
- Coordinate and communicate both medium and long term development plans, as well as day to day tasking, predicting issues and troubleshooting where needed
- Coordinate and align workflow across multi-disciplinary teams
- May lead or assist with managing the dependencies and -development process with internal and external partners including the Audio, Legal, QA , Marketing and outsource groups
- At least 2-4 years of project management experience in online or console game development, combining experience in industry disciplines, including programming, art, technology or project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in art, design, programming and management
- Experience creating project schedules and monitoring the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Demonstrated ability to implement and succeed appropriate production processes in regard to specific needs of individual teams
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience managing a team through a minimum of one full cycle of video game development
- Ability to identify, anticipate risks, and engage in creative problem solving
- Proactively takes on own initiatives to suggest and improve -project management tools and processes
- Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools and applications
- Development experience as a discipline specific contributor (artist, designer, programmer or QA tester)
This position is available for on-site, hybrid or fully remote.
Position is currently open to those eligible to work in the States or Canada.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s salary range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location. As this is a flexible role that can be performed remotely, this means that the salary range will vary based on geographic location. Please note that individual pay will be set within this salary range based on location as well as skills and experience related to the job. Additionally, the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This is a flexible role that can be remote, with varying salary ranges based on geographic location. For example, if you are based out of Los Angeles, the base salary range for this role is: $99,300 - $148,900.