Sucker Punch, the creators of Ghost of Tsushima, is looking for a Tools & Pipeline Engineer to join the company. Our talented artists generate gigabytes of raw creativity, and you’ll be pivotal in turning that creativity into a spectacular game. Your work will cover the length and breadth of our pipeline, from Maya plug-ins through our asset creation process and into run-time features of our engine, and from graphical assets through animation and design and into visual and sound effects.
Our tools and pipeline are crucial to creating a productive and collaborative work environment. We only achieve excellence when our environment truly supports our vision, when our tools and pipeline allow great work to flow like water from our fingertips.
Sucker Punch fosters a healthy company culture, crucial to creating a productive and collaborative work environment. Here you will participate, interact, voice your ideas, and be a key part of something awesome.
- Develop new features on our production pipeline, from editing tools through asset compilation and into our proprietary engine
- Analyze and enhance existing tools, and support the artists and designers using them
- Work is done mostly in C++, but Python is a requirement 3rd party app integration (Maya, Photoshop, Substance, etc.), build systems, and reporting.
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and deadlines
- Able to own large engine features from start to finish
- Must have a positive and supportive attitude and enjoy working with others
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Excellent communication across disciplines
- Solid 3D math skills
- Passionate about making great games
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/
- 1+ years of academic or personal experience in game development