We’re looking for a Junior Technical Artist
to help us create amazing characters for our next project! You’ll play a key role in helping get our game characters ready for action using Maya and our in-house engine and tools.
This is a great opportunity if you have a solid understanding of Maya’s core skinning and rigging workflows and are looking for an opportunity to get experience working on a big Sony release for the Playstation.
- Use Maya’s built in skinning tools and our proprietary in-house tools to setup characters to deform in-engine.
- Export characters and test-movements in-engine
- Ensure base-level smooth-skinning deformation is delivered to a consistent quality through a full-range of motion
- Coordinate with other Technical Artists as needed
- Complete assigned tasks within budgeted timeframes
- A demo reel demonstrating Maya rigging and technical ability. Please provide a breakdown of your contributions to what we see on the demo reel.
- Experience working with others on at least one game related project (experience on team-based student game projects is acceptable).
- Basic knowledge of Maya with a focus on skinning and rigging.
- Effective communications skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US. All work will take place at our Seattle headquarters.
- Experience with python scripting
- Experience with simulation setups (eg. cloth, hair)
This position will be work-from-home, moving to onsite when it’s safe to do so, so please apply with your latest and greatest resume!
This website is subject to the following terms: https://catsone.com/policies-and-terms/