Sucker Punch is looking for a proactive
Help Desk Technician who has passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize our studio’s ability to create amazing AAA games. We are a collection of over 100 artists, designers and programmers in need of help desk personnel to assist with day to day maintenance and troubleshooting. Help desk will interact with all members of the team, and should have excellent communication skills, maintain a key sense of professionalism, be goal oriented, self-driven, and have a positive attitude. Sucker Punch prides itself on being a studio where the work is dynamic, challenging, and rewarding, and employees have the ability to have a big impact our games and studio as individuals.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & TECHNOLOGIES
- *Support 100+ Windows 10 workstations, with a focus on video performance for 3D modeling.
- *Support small number of Mac OS X machines (video / audio production)
- *Assist with Active Directory administration on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016. Account user creation/deletion. Group policy maintenance. Security group maintenance.
- *Support company mission-critical Perforce versioning control.
- *Administer company email services with Office 365
- *Administer company phone system with asterisk/SIP.
- *Maintain inventory and asset tracking
- *Assist end users with email / printers / standard office troubleshooting
- *Deploy new user hardware and software
- *Deploy and track game development kits
- *Knowledge of Windows 10
- *Knowledge of Office 2016-2019 (troubleshooting, configuration)
- *2+ years of experience installing and managing workstations
- *Familiarity with gaming development kits preferred but not required
- *Experience with Confluence/Jira preferred but not required
- *Must be customer oriented
This is a 40 hour work week, onsite extended contract position.