Sucker Punch is seeking a Sound Implementer!
Are you a quick learning, self-starter looking for a fun challenge and a great team to collaborate with? Sucker Punch is searching for a Sound Implementer to assist our team in hooking up sounds in game. Candidates should have a strong foundational understanding of game engines and various methodologies for adding sounds to games.
If you have the qualifications and the drive, please send us a note including a little about yourself, a current resume, and a description of your favorite sound you’ve ever heard and why it resonates with you.
- Integration of game content using internal scripting language and tools
- Interface with teams cross-studio to ensure features and content are addressed
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in video game sound design
- Professional understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Understanding of basic scripting/programming terminology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Adult responsibility skills
- Wwise experience
- Maya experience
This is a full-time, onsite contract position in beautiful Seattle, WA.