Sucker Punch is currently looking for a passionate UI Artist for our upcoming project. You must be capable of adapting your style to Ghost while creating and designing features.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to create UI that is highly functional, easy to use, and of course beautiful to look at!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create polished UI assets.
- Collaborate with Designers and Artists to create creative yet simple solutions to complex design needs like functionality, visual language and user interface features.
- Turn a designer’s written documentation into wireframes.
- Mock up and create prototypes for features according to UI specifications.
- Illustrate icons and work with Artists to maintain a cohesive style between Art and UI.
- Communicate with Engineering to execute final implementation of designs.
- Create marketing assets including app icons and game logos.
- Follow a style guide to ensure consistent UI, while quickly learning new tools and techniques.
- 5+ years of game industry experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Flash, After effects, Illustrator.
- Passion and understanding of game interfaces and be able to reference UI/UX in other games or film.
- Ability to create icons and UI backgrounds that match art style and game aesthetic.
- Experience with UX design and creating wireframes.
- Ability to create creative yet simple solutions to complex design needs.
- Experience creating UI and UX for AAA games.
- Experience creating UI animations and transitions.